Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine Daniel
Dr. Christine Daniel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Daniel is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Encino Hospital Medical Center and USC University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr.Daniel gave my terminally ill father,a fighting chance ,if it was not for her caring and compassion,he would have been dead.She helped keep him alive fighting small minded people in power making major life or death decisions.She stood by a patient who wanted to live and fight for his life.Stood by their families.
I was looking for a medical doctor, preferably a female doctor. I was amazed at how knowledgeable she was, and thorough to say the least. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants a doctor that cares! Some places you feel like an assembly line, well with Dr. Daniel I did not! She took her time and thoroughly evaluated me. I will be forever greatful!
It was my first appointment to see Dr. Daniel and I felt welcomed.I would recommend this doctor. She was nice and concerned about what brought me to my visit. I will continue to update with reviews for any other future appointments I may have with her. The receptionist was also nice and helpful. I called several times to reschedule appointments and not once did she sound annoyed with several phone calls from the same person.
Dr. Daniel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
Encino Hospital Medical Center
USC University Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Glendale Memorial Hospital CHW
West Hills Hospital And Med Ctr
Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
34 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15314 Devonshire St, Mission Hills, CA
Dr. Christine Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.