More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken
Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with another office in Commack, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Danzi-Hacken is affiliated with Southside Hospital and Stonybrook University Hospital. Dr. Danzi-Hacken has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
The practice has two Drs. They are so overbooked every day that they spend very little time. They have one foot out the door when they meet with your child, and one hand on the RX pad for Antibiotics. I didn't find that they kept up on current medical and non-medical course of treatments. You can never get one of the the doctors to return your call either... Highly recommend locating a smaller practice with better Doctors.
I have 2 children and we've been going to Dr. Danzi for 6 years. My children absolutely love her. We never wait more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Danzi. Dr. Danzi is very thorough, knowledgeable and cares a lot about the health of my children. We highly recommend Dr. Danzi. We also love her new and large expanded office at 994 Jericho Tnpk suite 202 just over the border into Smithtown. Beautiful new location. We love you Dr. Danzi. Thank you for your great care.
Dr. Danzi is extremely knowledgeable which adds to my comfort level with her and her entire practice. I was there from the beginning and her practice has grown at an astounding rate, but still Dr. Danzi and her well mannered staff assist me in getting an appointment for my daughter and 2 sons with virtually no wait... Thank you you again Dr. Danzi. If everyone knew what I know, all of Long Island would take their children for a drive to Commack Pediatric Partners.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Danzi-Hacken is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken in this video.
Dr. Christine M Danzi-Hacken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.