Dr. Christine Danzi-Hacken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Danzi-Hacken?

Posted on June 9th, 2016

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Danzi for 9 years. Awesome Doctor. My daughter and I both love her and her partner.

Too busy, Doctors in a rish always overbooked.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

The practice has two Drs. They are so overbooked every day that they spend very little time. They have one foot out the door when they meet with your child, and one hand on the RX pad for Antibiotics. I didn't find that they kept up on current medical and non-medical course of treatments. You can never get one of the the doctors to return your call either... Highly recommend locating a smaller practice with better Doctors.

Favorite Pediatrician

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Love, love love her!! Great with my children. Engages them and explains everything to me. A mom herself she can understand what I'm feeling. Friendly and warm while being the consumate professional .

Excellent knowledgeable caring respectable Doctor Danzi

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I have 2 children and we've been going to Dr. Danzi for 6 years. My children absolutely love her. We never wait more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Danzi. Dr. Danzi is very thorough, knowledgeable and cares a lot about the health of my children. We highly recommend Dr. Danzi. We also love her new and large expanded office at 994 Jericho Tnpk suite 202 just over the border into Smithtown. Beautiful new location. We love you Dr. Danzi. Thank you for your great care.

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Dr. Danzi is extremely knowledgeable which adds to my comfort level with her and her entire practice. I was there from the beginning and her practice has grown at an astounding rate, but still Dr. Danzi and her well mannered staff assist me in getting an appointment for my daughter and 2 sons with virtually no wait... Thank you you again Dr. Danzi. If everyone knew what I know, all of Long Island would take their children for a drive to Commack Pediatric Partners.

Posted on May 10th, 2017