Dr. Christine Duncan Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christine Duncan?

Patient

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I haven't been to the Dr. In a while the wait was a while I was a little upset but once I was called they took my vitals then I had a consultant with Dr Duncan she was very professional and warm I felt very comfortable after she did the physical exam she let me how long it would take for the results .When I left I was very impressed.

Have been crying for 2 hours since my appointment

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I have never, ever been treated so rudely, coldly, or uncaring in my entire life. Dr. Duncan barely made eye contact with me. This was my first visit and she didn't try to engage me at all. Out of all my concerns she only addressed one of them. I will NEVER return.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Save yourself the trip Very rude and uninterested

Save yourself a visit .

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Very poor beside manner .She is cold and impersonal .

RUDE

Posted on July 10th, 2012

She was extremely rude. Horrible bedside manner. She spent barely any time with me, made me feel extremely uncertain about my pregnancy and would not answer any questions/concerns that I had.... So disappointed that I am now requesting my entire chart be transfered to a different doctor I was recommended to. Wouldnt go back here if my life depended on it.

Do not waste your valuable time

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Duncan spends little time with you, and does not listen to concerns. She brushed off my concerns as nothing did not recommend further testing. ultimately I needed to see another OBGYN wasting two months when I could have been treated.

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Seemed cold and uncaring

Great Dr

Posted on March 27th, 2011

I followed Dr. Duncan from her old practice. She delivered my daughter,and did an amazing job. She was forced to stitch me up with no lights. My mother was so impressed with her in the delivery room that she made an appt. after not seeing a GYN in over 17 years. And it was just in time her pap test came back with pre cancer cells. Dr. Duncan did not rush with a hyst. Did did other test to be positive. We felt like we were in great hands. My mother can't even see her stitch marks. Dr. Duncan helped two of the most important people in my life.

Very Talented and Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Dr. Marci Ofstroff delieved one of my babies and I have seen Dr. Duncan and the other doctors many times at this practice. They are all very nice here and have taken all of my concerns very seriously. I am most grateful that Dr. Duncan diagnoised my uterine cancer, which could have been overlooked. Actress Fran Dresher had the same cancer and it took 2 years and 8 doctors to correctly diagnoise her. She now has a website and funds an organization to get encourage early screening and diagnosis. If caught early, many cancers are curable. Thankfully for Fran Drescher and myself, we both caught it in time. I never usually leave reviews, but felt that I had to help set the record straight. These are wonderful doctors and it is too bad that someone with a grudge left so many negative reviews. If you talk to other doctors and nurses, you will get the straight story on this wonderful practice.

The Worst Doctor Ever!!!!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Christine Duncan was probably the worst doctor I have ever encountered.She was not friendly or courteous. She spent exactly two mins with me and was rushing me while i was trying to tell her my symptoms.She had an uncaring attitude and I felt like I was wasting her time.She called in a prescription to my pharmacy the following night.I called the office several times but no one answered. USually the staff is accomodating but not that night, even the office manager was snotty. I left the office with no answers and was very dissatisfied. I see I'm not the only on who felt that way...I'm glad because I took it personal.

Duncan Is Awful

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Horrible horrible horrible doctor. no bedside manner, mean. made me feel like an idiot for even going to the doctor! shes awful! shes the nastiest doctor ive ever met. So awful. AVOID THIS OFFICE!

Nice office, nasty doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr Duncan has no bedside manner, shes nasty. Theres no warmth there, and she talks down to you. Shes intimidating and unfriendly. I agree with whoever said that the office is strict about balances. I owe you $1.35?? Don't most offices write off those kinds of things? I dont know of any other office that sends out bills for teeny tiny balances like they do. Considering they have a brand new expended office, I cant imagine that they are hard up for cash, seems like they are just cheap to me. Other than my experience with Dr duncan, and the money factor, I havent had any other problems with the office, the staff is nice to me, as i have been a patient for a long time and a lot of them know me