Dr. Christine E Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine E Lee?

Wrong Diagnosis - Shame on Dr. Lee!!!!!!

Dr. Lee diagnosed my partner with Cataracts, actually stating she had a 2+ on a scale of 1-4 with 4 being the worst. My partner is in her mid 40's. She said she was not a candidate for Lazik but would need cataract surgery. She has since obtained 2 second opinions, one from an Optical Neurologist and one from a very capable eye doctor at Duke. Both stated she had no cataracts whatsoever just some yellowing, something we all get with age. Definitely NOT a candidate for surgery. This surgery would have cost us over 6K out of pocket. We are going to another Dr. and she is definitely getting Lasik, just not from this place!!!

great doctor

Dr Lee is a gifted and caring opthalmologist. She has been my eye doctor for over 5 years and I couldn't be happier. I recently had lasiks which had an unforseen complication. She and her staff saw me on an as-needed basis until I fully recovered. A terrific, professionally run clinic.

Excellent, experienced doctor. I felt very comfortable with everything. Would recommend for anyone.

If you have to pay out of pocket, this place is not for you

The cost of eye exam for glasses was around $165 whereas Wal-mart vision center's was $83. I just wanted to share this for those of us without or soon to be without insurance.

Experienced eye doctor, takes time to clearly answer questions, would recommend to anyone.

Great LASIK experience

I got lasik eye surgery from Dr. Lee and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. I relied on glasses for 19 years, and now I can see 20/20 in both eyes without them. Dr. Lee was very thorough in answering all my questions before the operation and I've had a good experience with all the post-op visits.

Best ophthalmologist!

I have multiple eye problems and Dr. Lee was able to address all my issues, spend more time than any other eye doctors I have seen in the past. She had the knowledge, experience, and most of all caring approach.

Bad experience

Was not comfortable with this doctor at all. Went because I was having severe eye pain, and got no relief from two visits. Did not fee like the doctor really cared about my condition.

I would recommend this doctor highly to anyone.