Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine M Eady
Dr. Christine M Eady, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Park, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eady is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock. Dr. Eady has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Eady has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christine M Eady has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Christine M Eady has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
Dr. Christine Eady seemed very pleasant, however, her office staff was not. They were young girls and they would always complain about working and how someone didn't show up and it ruined their plans, etc. You just felt like you were walking in on someones conversation. Unwelcome. Heaven forbid you say anything, they were always too busy talking. But thats office staff I guess?? Well, we seemed to have alot of trouble with communication and they never called us back when requested. One time they couldn't schedule an appt for us because they didn't have a new calendar book. We requested a copy of our health records (at our expense) they never called to give us an appoximate estimate, but instead looked at us like, are you serious?? We also received a few harassing letters and phone calls since the office claimed I gave them incorrect information, therefore they could not get paid. They said they were filed, but denied. There is just no communication; they were frustrated, we were frustrated. Overall, Dr. Eady is a nice person I'm sure, but when I wrote her a personal letter to inform her of her poor staff,(the reason why we left her office), she instead stood up for their stupidity. I ended the situation by contacting the insurance company who told me, their office never filed any claims! Incompetent staff! Don't waste your time with this office.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Christine M Eady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNW Diagnostic Clinic, 500 W Whitestone Blvd Ste 100, Cedar Park, TX
Dr. Christine M Eady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.