3.1

Was sick with the flu 7 days, went to her for releif, she said she does not prescribe anything unless a patient has been sick at least 10+ days! Did not offer for me to call back in a few days if I was still sick, she could give me something to help. I left the office in tears, I was soo sick, ended up having the full-blown full for 1 month!! Think goodness I did not die from the flu as some people do!!

Doctors like this are why people die instead of going in for a check-up.

I recommend avoiding this doctor if you have any other option. The visit was more unpleasant than the condition I went in for. Dr. Eady was incredibly rude and belittling. I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but there is no excuse for a doctor treating a patient this way. If you can go anywhere else, go anywhere else. The office staff was very nice, and it was easy to make a same-day appointment, but that wasn't enough to make up for how awful she made me feel. Doctors like this are why people die instead of going in for a check-up.

Very bad doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Eady for a long time. She is a very impolite, rude and non courteous. I can go on and on about how unprofessional she is. I have just been too lazy and busy to look for another doctor but after today's visit I am not going back to her even if she is the last doctor in Austin. This is because I have self respect.

Very egotistical and unprofessional.

Dr. Christine M Eady is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.