Dr. Christine Forest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Forest?

Exceptional

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I have recommend this physician to any person who is willing to want to move forward. Since I've met her, I've been able to be properly diagnosed after many years of improper and ineffective treatment by other psychiatrists. She has saved me and am now doing much better. She is an attentive physician, thorough clinician, and caring individual.

She's great

Posted on May 4th, 2015

She is very personable and friendly. I am always able to make an appointment on the spot for next time.

Professionalism Lacking

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Made an appointment for a consultation with this Dr. through my insurance. I had to cancel the appointment in accordance with her policy of 2 business days. Since she doesn't seem to have anyone in office to answer her phones I left her a message and she didn't return the call until the day of the appointment where she left me a voicemail telling me that she wasted an hour of her time and that I needed to find another doctor. She also added that I had reschedule the appointment twice already which was completely untrue (she obviously had me confused with someone else). In any event, she was cold, rude and unprofessional in her responses and communication to a prospective patient.

Posted on March 15th, 2017