Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine G Gourin has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Skin Cancer
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Tonsil cancer (Tonsillar Neoplasms)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Hearing Loss
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
Showing 5 of 13
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Dr. Christine G Gourin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine G Gourin in this video.
Dr. Christine G Gourin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.