Dr. Christine B Healy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine B Healy?

Such a thorough, caring doctor

A few years ago, I was at my wits end with doctors who couldn't help me get to the bottom of my neuropathy in my arms. Finally, a neurologist whose practice is next door to Dr. Healy recommended I see her to get a thorough workup. She really helped me figure out what was going on with my back, neuropathy and over health. Her calm and upbeat attitude and personality really put me at ease. She was thorough and set out a plan with me to help me get better. She's been my GP ever since and I'm thankful for that. She promptly responds to my messages on her office's portal with her usual thoroughness, professionalism and a little humor. Highly recommend her.

Dr. Healy was great!

Patient

Thorough-caring-good listener-takes nothing for granted Patient Advocate Highly recommend! I use her now as my point man in conjunction with my Pulmonary Internist

So happy I found this doctor

Dr Healy was recommended to me by a friend. After some research, I decided to get an appointment. I was very pleasantly surprised by how caring, kind, and professional this doctor is. She takes all the time needed and is very thorough. I would definitely recommend her!