Dr. Christine A Holmstedt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine A Holmstedt?

This woman helped save my life. I had a stroke June 15, 2017. I was at Tideland Health in Georgetown when it happen. She worked diligently to help me. I will never forgot those words that she spoke, Tommy you have no chose but to take the shot. I am so glad that I listen. I long for the day that I can give her a hug and thank her for saving my life. I am now 100% back to normal with no complications. Thanks Doctor!

I felt she did a cursory evaluation and did a sloppy job. She jumps to conclusions prematurely and misdiagnosed me. I would not recommend her to anyone

Dr. Christine A Holmstedt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.