Dr. Christine D Hudak Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christine D Hudak?

Thank You !!!!

Dr. Christine Hudak was the primary palliative care physician for my wife at the Kobacker House in late 2016. She was most excellent. I was so thankful that she took the time to explain everything to me and my family (multiple times) about what to expect in the last few weeks of my wife’s life. Her bedside manner was so professional, yet very compassionate and outwardly caring, not only towards my wife, but to me and my kids. I truly appreciated how she listened to my concerns and incorporated my wishes relative to the amount and timing of pain medications to help keep my wife as present as possible, but out of severe pain. Dr. Hudak truly was an absolute blessing at such a difficult time.