Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine Gould
Dr. Christine Gould, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trumbull, CT, with another office in Milford, CT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gould is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, Milford Hospital and Milford Hospital, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Gould has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 6
The best emergency room dr in the world. I've unfortunately have had to go to milford hosp er many time over the past few yrs and many of them i had dr.gould. she was llike a mom to me. she diagnosed me when some of the other dr's even in specialty couldn't. bed side manners impecable. highest caleber of trust.she saved my life many times.
Dr. Gould is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milford Hospital, Inc
St Vincent's Medical Center
Norwalk Hospital Association
Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Milford Hospital, Inc., Milford CT
22 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Christine Gould accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine Gould is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.