Have you seen Dr. Christine M Ibrahim?

Dr Ibrahim is exactly what I was looking for she is courteous, personable, knowledgeable, and always makes a point to cover all of my questions and concerns. She was actually not my first pick as I was looking for someone with more reviews but I'm very happy to have her. This is also why I'm writing this review. During my last visit my wife and I told Dr Ibrahim that we're expecting twins. She was genuinely happy for us and offered some further reassurances on expecting our new babies. Two comments about DuPage Medical Group: 1. Easy to work with (appointment, promptness, and courteous staff). 2. Billing department could use a lot of help but Dr Ibrahim's office manager did an outstanding job to sort out my billing issue. This actually happened to be an issue with Elmhurst Hospital and their vendor but the manager really showed great accountability and problem ownership to resolve this for me.

Worst Doctor Ever

Dr Ibrahim rushed threw my 9 year old sons appointment, compared him negatively to her son, and insulted his choice of after school activities. She seems more impressed with her and her families accomplishments than in my family. Did not answer any of my son's questions. Now I know why her schedule was available and her partners were not!

Father of a 16yr old girl

Dr. Chris is outstanding. She shows genuine warm and I never felt rushed. My daughter was experiencing anxiety issues and rather than drug her right away,she gave several options that worked very well without the drugs. Love this lady.

LOVE Dr. Chris! I was suffered with postpartum depression and Dr. Chris sat with me while I cried and reassured me that I was doing a good job as a new mom. She is also very professional and on top of the latest treatments.

Great pediatrican with excellent interpersonal skills and caring approach

We love Dr. Chris. She is a wonderful pediatrician. I think she strikes a very good balance between being thorough but not too hasty to raise a concern. She takes the time to hear concerns and is very empathic. She is a pleasure to see, and I highly recommend her. Sometimes you have to wait longer because she takes more time than the other docs. in the practice, but she is well worth the wait!

Dr. Christine M Ibrahim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.