Dr. Christine Jordan Is this you?

Worst Doctor across the board

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I had an awful experience with this doctor. I told her and her nurses (what I now know was) very serious symptoms that led to be getting severe early onset pre eclampsia and HELLP syndrome where I almost died. She ignored my complaints and even made me feel bad saying "if you're this worried now, how are you going to be as a mother?" This was my very first preganncy and OBGYN so I just sucked it up and kept going to her. She made excuses for each symptom even though all together my serious symptoms could have been recognized as very serious and done extra blood work and ultrasounds to stop me from potential death of me and my baby. Luckily I went to the ER and they figured out my "normal symptoms" all together weren't normal and rushed me to have baby early to save my life or we both would have died. She no longer practices at the hospital in New Orleans for a few years now and now I'm wondering if this was why. I never had the courage to write about this until almost 4 years later. She wasn't nice after everything I went through either- she just shrugged her shoulders and said , well, the worst that could happen, happened - what did they send you to me for? And she didn't remember my name and didn't review my records till I was in her office and right in front of her. Her nurses reflected a bit of her carefree as they questioned me about my dizziness and eye spots and told me to go get new glasses (that indicates blood pressure issues and never asked to check it when I told them about it). Anyway- horrible experience and I pray she doesn't Practice anymore or that she has learned a lot. I don't wish her Ill will but I do hope and pray she's doing better with her patients.

Have been seeing this doctor since1999

Posted on January 26th, 2010

When the times call for it she will bend over backwards for you. I've had 3 children with her, and all c-sections. She does a beautiful, clean cut job on incisions. Nothing could have prepared me for my first pregnancy, not even my own mother. Now I wished I had opened up to Dr. Jordan, maybe she could have gotten me what I needed for my first pregnancy.

Posted on January 25th, 2017