Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine A Klepp has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 11
I saw this Dr for about 7 months for DDD and herniated disc pain management. The front office staff was not efficient or knowledgable about setting appointments or billing my health insurance. My second appt I had a lumbar epidural . I have had dozens over the last years . They did not work! Just a way for them to make more money off of the patients. My insurance did not cover these 100%, leaving me to pay several hundred dollars! I tried to set up payment arrangements, but the Dr refused! I was dropped from the practice and had to abruptly stop the pain medications that were giving me some relief! Thanks Dr Klepp!
Upon arriving at this office you can immediately tell the Dr and staff do not care about the appearance of the facility. The older woman at the window is hard of hearing and is extremely rude and unfriendly. Dr. Klepp is slightly more friendly however she does not want to fix or help the real issues. She basically wants you to have surgery or leave. She does not listen or care about the patients. I would not recommend anyone to this practice. It is clearly not where a patient should go to seek treatment for pain.
Dr. Klepp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1985
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Christine A Klepp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine A Klepp is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wellington, FL.