Dr. Christine L Kramer Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Christine L Kramer?

Ignored Broken Bone

She had a radiology report stating I had broken bones, but insisted I had just injured ligaments. As the care taker of a toddler I hobbled around for months on broken, grinding bones before she finally wrote a referral. Eventually I had corrective surgery, and that Dr said more than once how he'd wished he'd seen me sooner.

Poor listener, dismissive and elitist -

Avoid The Doctor

Very rude! I would rather be seen by Dr. Frankenstein. She treated me like a worthless human being, it took me several months to get the courage up to see another Doctor. My current Doctor said I should report her behavior to the State.

Dr. Christine L Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortez, CO.