Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Kucera has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Christine M Kucera has the following 12 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
Dr. Christine M Kucera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Had allergy testing done and was very allergic, doctor never came in to discuss the results just told me to do the allergy shots. Very disappointed with this doctor. I would like to switch but have already gone through 2 rounds of painful testing with her and if I switch to a different doctor I'm afraid I would have to go through testing again.
I had an 8:30am appointment scheduled, waited until 9:40am without being seen or given an update. Walked out of the office, which sent the staff into a flurry of panicked apologies. Doctor appeared 5 minutes later, spent 10-15 minutes being questioned & examined. Nothing notable. Given the dysfunction associated with their office scheduling and administration, I have no interest in returning.
26 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlvernon Allergy And Asthma, 2902 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Kucera in this video.
Dr. Christine M Kucera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.