Dr. Christine Laramee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Laramee?

What a joke!

Control free who refuses to send patient to specialist

Christine provided excellent personal medical care. She listens well will research and provide accurate treatment

Dr. Laramiee's practice seems to be driven by money. Manipulating patient care in a manner that makes her the most money in their agreement with managed medicare plans. Very sharp bed side manner with very little compassion or empathy. Even worst to family members who are trying to help aging parents with health care. She misdiagnosed my mother for over a year suffering from a consistent cough and pain in the chest area. Finally referring Mom to a pulmonary specialist to then be diagnosed with stage 3 B inoperable lung cancer. Then told my mom to tough it out when she complained (and rarely ever complained) the day before she died.

June 10, 2014 appy

Dr is very interested but always in a hurry, so no chance to ask about the details of my problem. Staff awesome.

I have been a patient of Dr Laramee for nearly 15 years. She is an excellent doctor and through the years she has been essential in my remaining in as good a state as I am. The office isn't perfect and yes, the wait might be longer than I like, but overall, I am now, as I have been for many years, more than satisfied with all aspects of the care I have received.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Laramee for over 10 years now. Along with myself, my sister, father and grandmother are all patient's of hers as well. I even now have my boyfriend seeing her. She has always been attentive to my needs and situations. I have never had an issue with medication refills or referrals to outside testing. Kelly in the front office has ALWAYS been polite and courteous to me both in person and on the phone. Dr. Laramee always asks about my other family members and even how my 2 young children are doing when I see her. Yes, the wait is a little long, and I do believe every doctor double books, but I have never had a bad experience as a patient of Dr. Laramee. Additionally, I would like to add, that I am also American and feel I am treated very well. I have also NEVER heard office staff talking about other patient's in an inappropriate manner or making snide or rude comments about Americans. I feel she is a VERY good doctor!

Dr. Laramee is very busy, the waiting time is horrible and the waiting room due to direct sunlight is always very hot and cold in the back. The employees are no-nonsense, no sense of humor or compassionate I guess they are immune to people being ill and going to the doctor. I didn't notice any remarks about being an American, but they are really short staffed and they do over booked. I continue going to Dr. Laramee because she does listen to you and gives you the best course of action, but the office is very disorganized, but the Dr. Laramee is worth the wait and putting up with the staff.

2 star doctor, 1 star staff

I'm a former patient who was dropped by this practice because they no longer take my health insurance...this was a blessing, the practice and service have gone down hill and the staff are rude....look elsewhere!

ok docs/ horrible staff

I started out as a patient of Dr. Maliks, I never cared for the office staff in the Clearwater office but liked Dr. Malik enough to put up with them. Dr. Malik up and left the practice without any warning, the docs I have seen since are unremarkable and the staff in the Clearwater and Dunedin offices are just rude and unhelpful

Dr Laramee is the best

I highly recommend Dr Laramee-she is a caring professional with a courteous manner; I have been seeing her for the past ten (10) years, and have had nothing but the best of experiences with her

I am just getting to know Dr. Laramee but she took all information and asked questions. She was very busy but I had all the time I needed... She is very direct, friendly and I thought "open". Had to reschedule staff was efficient and friendly.. yes, I waited on phone a little bit but they had people in office that I could hear a little in background..this is to be expected. Overall very nice and pleasant to walk in and I love the pets.. I almost did not go to Dr. Laramee because of prior comments and that is why I felt it so important to write my "review" I will continue to review but there is a general overall good feeling going into the office to me.

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

Be prepared to wait a minimum of 1 hour to begin with since they overbook constantly and are extremely disorganized to add insult to "injury." I found the staff, particularly Kelly the receptionist rude and condescending on a regular basis. They look down on Americans and share remarks amongst themselves that are disparaging about their patients. Don't waste your time with this group or you'll regret you did.