Dr. Christine Law Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christine Law?

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Law for several years now and have always had a great experience. They always see me on time , are very courteous, and spend enough time with me that I never feel as if I have been rushed. I get a very thorough skin exam once a year and have had several moles removed, some suspicious and some cosmetic, no pain and no scarring. I am very happy with my care there.

highly skilled dermotologist

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Law without hesitation to anyone seeking a highly skilled dermotologist. She is very knowledgeable, has done beautiful work on my sister, is very caring, and keeps in touch with her patients. She is aware of the newest developments in her field & can give excellent advise. It is a privilege to be one of her patients.Dr. Laurel Senger

Very thorough, caring doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Have already recommended this practice to my family members and friends. I have been seeing Dr. Law for the past 3 years for routine skin checks. She has a warm, friendly bedside manner, takes the time to explain EVERYTHING in terms that I can understand, and even pays attention to what treatments she prescribes to make sure that they are budget-friendly, yet still effective. I cannot recommend her enough and have been very happy with her exceptional care and service.

A Happy Patient

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I am a new patient to Dr. Christine Law and Peachtree Dermatology Associates. She and her assistant treated me in a professional yet caring and personable manner. All of my questions were answered and all my concerns were addressed. She was respectful and took the time necessary to provide me with the care I needed. Her office is clean and inviting, her staff is friendly and efficient and I highly recommend her to others in need of a dermatologist.

Beware

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I went to Dr. Law because my regular dermatologist left the practice, so I gave her a try, despite some bad reviews I saw. Bad idea. I felt her examination was ok, but I needed a tiny spot excised, so she did the procedure. She gave me 5 or 6 shots of lidocaine and left a huge ugly scar on my skin. I developed a rash a couple of hours later and called her: she was dismissive and refused to even consider the possibility that it could have been a reaction to the anesthetic. Several months later, the scar is over two inches long and is quite hideous; the original spot was about the size of a grain of rice. Her manner was pleasant but aloof. On the whole, I would not recommend her for any surgical procedure.

Recommend finding another dermatologist

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Law didnt properly diagnose my condition. She looked (not felt) at my "rash" and said it was dry skin. I told her that I put on lotion/oil every day, but the newly developed rash (possibly due to pregnancy) is not going away. Plus, the "rash" was only on my legs, and I use the same lotion/oil for my whole body. She didn't care to touch or ask any additional questions. She prescribed me a medicine and told me to try bunch of sample lotions to see which one worked best for me. I asked her during the visit if the medicine will impact the baby, and she looked at her assistant and then said it should be okay. When I got the prescription filled, I read the side effects of the medicine, and noticed that the side effects (dry skin, itching, redness, and irritation) were the same as my symptoms. Plus, one of the effects listed stated that the medicine may impact the babys growth. I was thinking why did Dr. Law prescribe me such a harsh medicine, if she thought it was just "dry skin"? Needless to say that I am not using the prescribe medicine. My "dry skin" condition is not going away...even after I put on a whole lot of Aveno (one of the samples) and Vaseline (as recommended by Dr. Law). Now, my rash is on my arms too, but Im using Vaseline and Aveno, like I was told to.Im going to have to find another dermatologist!

Excellent

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Law is very courteous and cordial. She is not a pushover and recommends treatments with less impact on patient first before trying harsher methods. I found her very knowledgeable and she did wonders for my skin within a few short months.

Great Experience!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Honestly - after reading the reviews on here I was nervous about going to see Dr. Law. However, her office staff was super friendly. I got lost on the way there and therefore was late for my appointment by about 10 minutes. They had no problem with that and worked me back in when I arrived. Dr. Law was EXTREMELY thourough with a skin check for melanoma (which I have a history of) (this skin check is not for the shy or conservative....she looked everwhere but didn't make me feel violated), addressed my acne issues, loaded me with free samples, drew blood to make sure nothing going on with me would complicate the medication, AND discounted the office visit 50% because I was self-pay! Great experience!!!

Does not listen

Posted on September 26th, 2010

I do not recommend her for treating African- American skin. My problem was simple, and she treated a rash like it was acne. She barely glanced at my skin, but came up with an antibiotic purely for severe acne. At our initial meeting, I informed her that I had oily skin, then on the second visit, orders something to make my skin even more oily.

Robert

Posted on September 7th, 2010

excellent medical care..she performed e a through skin inspection that other Dr.s had short cut. I recommend her.

Posted on August 25th, 2009

My entire experience at Peachtree Dermatology has been positive. From the warm, inviting waiting room to the friendly and helpful staff, every visit of mine has been great. And I cannot say enough wonderful things about my dermatologist, Dr. Law. I usually get really uncomfortable going to doctor's appointments but her calm, friendly demeanor always puts me at ease. Instead of the quick 1 minute "glance-over" that I have received at other derm offices, her total body skin exams are thorough and literally from head to toes--- very important for someone like me who has had skin cancer. I appreciate her knowledgeable care and if it wasn't for her finding the dark spot on my back I wouldn't be here today, because she was the one who found my melanoma and gave me the proper treatment.

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Could not disagree more with the other reviews. I actually have been a patient of Dr. Law's for several years and have not had better care elsewhere in Atlanta for myself as well as my family members. I really appreciate how thorough she is with her skin exams and how much time she spends in the room with me. You definitely don't feel like just another number. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with her and would recommend her to friends and family.