Dr. Christine Lepoutre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Lepoutre?

Highly Disappointed

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I was in manic state when I came to see Dr. Lepoutre. I never experienced such an elevated mood before in my life and I was scared for myself. I did not feel like she gave me or my symptoms the attention they deserve. I found it very difficult to communicate with her due to my illness. She has very poor follow up and left me hanging around suffering with my symptoms for longer than I should have. When my mood stabilized, not due to her interventions, I asked her what she thought was my diagnosis. She could not give me an answer and cannot explain why she was describing me certain medications. I felt like when she was finally asking me questions that could lead her in the right direction she told me that my time was up and then she had other clients to see. I left her office feeling unheard and definitely untreated by her own interventions.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I saw several psychiatrists before I saw Dr. Lepoutre and they each gave me a different, wrong diagnosis. Dr. Lepoutre listened and did not rush into a diagnosis. She prescribed medications that were affordable and that worked, which was a huge relief. I greatly improved under her care and think she's one of the best psychiatrists in the DC area. She cares about her patients and is in it for the right reasons.

Dr Christine Lepoutre

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Lepoutre is the most compassionate and knowledgeable MD ever. She listens and observes and has a gift of identifying physical with psychological c ...

Posted on November 18th, 2011

estoy muy satisfecho por su atencion a mi problema de salud, y por la atencion q pone al escucharme.

Posted on November 7th, 2011