Have you seen Dr. Christine M Duong?

Best care for my kids

Dr. Duong is amazing. She is professional, caring and always available to see my kids. We have been with her since 2009 and we couldn't be more happy. Tiffany is the office manager and together with Dr. Duong they are doing a fantastic job running the office. Very grateful for their hard work!

best pediatrician ever

I can't say enough about how lucky I am to have found Dr. Duong for my kids . The wait time is almost non existent, the appointment time is quick, she listens and cares, she follows up and is timely with lab results, she respects patient wishes and listens to parents concerns. Incredible doctor!

Good doctor

Dr Duong has been taking care of my kids for more than 5 years. She is kind and always listen to our problems carefully. She takes time to talk to my kids and ask about my family. Her staff , Tiffany, is so sweet. She understands my insurance policy well. The office is clean and we never have to wait more than 10 minutes. We would recommend Dr Duong to everyone.

Not good doctor

I think she not good doctor she don"t known how to take care kid,my kid sick hurt but she say eh ok.I"m feel bad,so mad.i never come back agian

Excellent doctor and staff!

She is very professional and sweet to my kids! Always made time to see them if it was an emergency. In 5 years, i never had to wait because they are very accurate when making an appointment. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

shes the best docter

Dr. Christine M Duong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palatine, IL.