Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Young
Dr. Christine Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, VA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with VCU Health System, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital and Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Young has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christine Young is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Young is like the old time physicians of my youth. I have interacted with the medical co immunity for 44+ years in my job. This young physician practices like she's been in medicine for decades. Very professional, knowledgeable, approachable and reassuring. I am very fortunate I found her after my interest of 30 years recently retired.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VCU Health System
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
9 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions635 N Washington Hwy, Ashland, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine Young in this video.
Dr. Christine Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, VA.