Have you seen Dr. Christine K Markus?

My son had been a patient of Dr Markus. My family Dr. removed a mole that was "pre-cancerous" and needed more removed because the margins were not clear. My dr advised that I see a dermatologist as soon as I could. I called Dr. Markus's office because she had been a good physian to my son. The woman who answered the phone curtly told me that there were no mole check appointments for 9 months. I was very upset and explained that I have a family history of melenoma. She put me on hold for over 7 minutes to help a patient then returned to tell me again how they can only do so many mole checks and could not make an exception for me. I called another dermatology office in Woodbury and they got me in in 3 weeks. I saw them on Monday 11-30-15 and they checked me and removed one mole to send to the lab. On Wednesday 12-215 my Dermatologist called to tell me it came positive for melenoma. I'm so thankful I did not just put my name on "the waiting list" for this office. I would never use this dermatologist for my family or myself ever again.

Very thorough, kind, caring.

Ihave been going to Dr Markus for many years. She has many loyal patients because she is caring and thorough.

Dr. Christine K Markus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stillwater, MN.