Dr. Christine Metz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Metz?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Absolutely on the ball. Interested in your wellbeing. Would highly recommend her

Run for your life

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Absolutely one of the meanest, nastiest people I have ever met, should not be in the healing professions. Never listed to a word I said, was curt, dismissive, and demeaning.

Horrible Customer Service Just disgraceful behavior!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I had an initial visit with Dr. Metz after a car accident. I had no problem making the appointment but watched as the staff including Dr. Metz were agitated at the fact that the staff that made my appointment did not make note that I was there for a car accident follow up, something about the insurance. I saw Dr. Metz and was diagnosed with a concussion. Stay off the computer, no reading little TV if symptoms persist call in 2 weeks we will follow up with a CT scan. After 2 weeks I called still with symptoms and was told by the receptionist that she would let Dr. Metz know and that they would schedule me for a CT scan. I had the CT scan on Wednesday. I received a call on the following Monday from a person that works in the office to say my CT scan was good but if I still had symptoms they would refer me to a neurologist . I said that I still had symptoms and Yes I wanted to be referred to a doctor. Now, I admit that I have a tone to my voice that is strong ( just my tone) but what I heard at the other end of the phone was a disgrace. The person who called me said under her breath "Jesus Christ", I said excuse me but what does Jesus have to do with it! With that she said we will get the referral to you and hung up on me. That was Monday it is now Thursday and no one has called me with a referral. To make matters worse on Wednesday I called to speak to the office manager and was put into Michelle's mail box and it is 2:30pm on Thursday and she has not called me back either. I am not sure whether anyone in that office understands I am customer and as such should be treated with some value. The entire staff should be ashamed at their customer service skills and I would suggest that the Managers of the business spend some money on training!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Excellent and beautiful new office space. Suzy is great too...

Wonderful

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Dr. Metz was friendly and very energetic. She seemed interested in what I had to say and didn't harp on what I needed to do to get heavier. She addressed it, and understood my personal reasons. All in all she was great!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

The best....

The worst of the worst physicians.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I wouldn't recommend this self centered Dr Metz to anybody that you love. She's extremely insensitive and arrogant. She doesn't listen to your concerns. It appears that she's only interested in the money she can make.

Great

Posted on May 6th, 2012

She is to the point. Treats you as a person, not a number.I tell all my friends about her.

Blessed