Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Meyer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christine M Meyer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
She was cold and smug about your feelings or your basic intelligence about your health . Your opinions dont count and she belittles what other Doctors have advised you to do or not do . After I was sick and was hospitalized I found out she was not on staff at any hospital and as her patient I had to have one of her associates attend me at the hospital.. Needless to say I will NOT be her patient ever again!
Dr. Meyer is a wonderful doctor. She really spends the time with you and listens to your questions and concerns. She is well worth the wait time because she is a doctor that really cares about your health and takes time with you. I highly recommend Dr. Meyer. I have been seeing her for over 20 years and can't imagine ever going to another doctor. She's the best!
She was extremely late, well over two hours to be exact. I would have left due to the wait, but scheduling an appointment with her was not easy. Her bedside manner was appalling, she was rude, and accused me of lying. She continually put me down. Needless to say I felt worse after my appointment than I did before.
35 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Christine M Meyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWaterford Family Physicians Pc, 6620 Highland Rd Ste 101, Waterford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Meyer in this video.
Dr. Christine M Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.