Dr. Christine Narrin-Talbot Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christine Narrin-Talbot?

Misdiagnosing

Posted on September 20th, 2017

My child has been a patient of Dr. Narrin since she was 5 years. A patient of South Tulsa Pediatrics since birth. For the last two years, the diagnosis of presenting illnesses as been extremely off. If child became more ill, it was if we were bothering her. Her demeanor and behavior toward me as a parent is undermining and disrespectful. I would not recommend either Dr. Narrin or South Tulsa Pediatrics for your child's care.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Our kids have both seen Dr. Narrin since they were born. She has been a very good doctor. She is very even-keeled. She is fast on the exams for the kids sake, but will also sit and answer any questions we have. Love her staff and the x-ray gal. My only constructive thought is she didn't give me much advice as a new mom.

Very Discouraged!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Both my daughters have been seen by Dr. Narrin and my youngest even get ADHD meds through her. They have been seeing her for the last three years. They really like her and we did too. We mentioned that the school needed us to look at evaluation our oldest child for ADHD and we were told that Dr. Narrin will not take anymore ADHD kids. Very disheartning to say the least. She sees both of them and all she would need to do is write a priscription for meds if needed for my oldest child and they told her they couldn't see her anymore because she had to take on another doctors patients while she was ill and couldn't take on anymore. I don't see any justification in that! They are siblings and they were her patients for the last three years, how could a doctor pushed these two girls aside to take on other patients that aren't even hers! Needless to say we went on to another pediatrician but it's really hard to tell the girls that Dr. Narrin can't see them anymore they have to go somewhere else. I will not recommend her at all very poor business decision on her part. She should think about her patients/children before she does something like this!

Posted on February 1st, 2017