Have you seen Dr. Christine S Naungayan?

Would not recommend

While Dr. Christine Naungayan has a soothing voice and kind, calm demeanor, she spent very little time getting to know me or my condition before writing me scripts. I always feel rushed and that she is not taking a comprehensive approach to my care. Similarly, she seems to have a one-size-fits-all approach to medication. Despite my concerns with the two medications I had been put on due to side effects (that outweighed the benefits), she wanted me to keep taking them and did not appear to think medication reconciliation was necessary. From my perspective, my concerns were a nuisance to her. It is frustrating to not feel listened to, especially because I am doing everything I can to improve my mental health.

Excellent Doctor, exceptional care!

She was hands down the best physician I have ever seen...caring, empathic, available, warm, and it was the first time in my life my medications worked perfectly after we adjusted them and I was depression-free. I have had mental health treatment for many years and have never felt this close or comfortable with a doctor or even a therapist. I cannot recommend her highly enough.....or thank her enough for saving my life.

Strongly Recommended

Though it was tough to get an appointment and the waiting time was ridiculous, Dr.Christine is worth the wait.

help not around

seems like you are experimenting with meds. to quick to prescribe. only see you for 10 minutes if luckey. many appointments never occur.

Dr. Christine S Naungayan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.