Dr. Christine Norton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Norton?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Dr. Norton is very patient and listens.

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Norton took over for Dr. Beach when he retired. I was skeptical at first because I had Dr. Beach for nearly 20 years. My past with female Doctors was ruined when I was 21 years old. I had a lazy rude doctor who would not explain things to me and basically rushed me out of her office. My next experience was with a doctor who suggested that I start smoking weed to calm my nerves. For years I had been severally anemic and was unable to absorb iron, folic acid and my B12 was almost nonexistent. I would find another female doctor who looked at my labs and offered nothing. I was given Dr. Beach name and I went to see him. He took time to read my labs and he found out that I could not absorb certain minerals and nutrients. My iron count was at 4.3 and my red blood was at 5.5. He got me in to a Hematologist who did genetic test and DNA test and together they got me back on my feet. 15 years later I would be diagnosed with fybromyalgia and chronic osteoarthritis. Dr. Beach did the best he could to ease the pain in my body along with the depression that I suffered because of not being able to work again. He retired and I was without a doctor. Dr. Norton came along and I was mad. She was a Lady and she was my age. I thought what on earth is God doing to me? Christine proved that she was just as excellent as Dr. Beach. She took the time to read my chart like a novel and to get to know me. Christine would change my mind about female doctors. Dr. Norton is by far the best female doctor I have ever met who is honest and caring. I love Dr. Norton and I miss her very much. ARC kicked me out of the clinic because my bill was too big and I was unable to pay the past due up front. I ended up with another lazy female doctor from another clinic who do my labs and not continue my B12 shots because she never got around to it. She never recognized me and more than twice, she would assume that I was diabetic with high blood pressure and gout, none of these ailments I have. It would be almost 2 years before I could find another doctor. I miss Christine and I wish her well in her career. I know she will continue her great bedside manners and her caring nature with her patients. She is knowledgeable and takes time to know her patients. I hate that she belongs to a for profit clinic because clinics treat you like a number. Christine treats us like we are family.. Thank you Laura Garnett

Great doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2016

She is knowleable and takes the time to really give you good advice and great service!

no heart

Posted on March 14th, 2014

odd reading another review that says she's a pill pusher...I went to see her after my doctor of 4 years closed her clinic, and she refused to continue the pain management plan, even with my 20 years of medical records and MRIs...no treatment plan for pain was given. I've been suffering now for a year and she still doesn't care at all, keeps treating me like a liar. worst doctor I've ever been to.

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I did not feel comfortable wit the office staff, they were rude (one in particular). Dr. Norton's assistant did not relay several messages left via voicemail& I found that extremely unprofessional. I was unimpressed with Dr. Norton's knowledge of specific issues and drug interactions and effects. I did not trust her and am not going back. I want a doctor fully competent in the areas of concern. She did not meet my expectations at all.

Posted on June 28th, 2010

She prescribed me a medication then kept increasing the dosage. She is a pill pusher and does not know what she is doing. Do not go to her! I would feel more comfortable going to my veternarian than het. She is incompetent and unscrupulous.

Posted on July 19th, 2017