Dr. Christine E Nygaard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine E Nygaard?

She is not good with stitches which is key .. I have a lot of scar tissue Also her stitches were so bad I had pixie ear and she ea ted to charge me $800 to fix it...ask s doctor responses replied that most would correct for free and with apology. I paid another Dr to avoid further damage from her

Reduction

Dr. Nygaard did a breast reduction on me. It was just after my senior of high school in 2016, where I had been bullied and made fun of ever since my breasts developed. She did a wonderful job and I now have a more "normal" look. I just finished my freshman year in college and not once did any one make fun of the way I looked. I regained my self confidence and self esteem. She is a truly great Doctor. She made me understand that I am who I am and how I look can change and make me feel better about myself. Thank you Dr. Nygaard!

not happy

during the consult dr nygaard claimed she could do the procedure i went to her for - 6 weeks post op now it still looks the same. waste of money

Makes a lot of promises

Can't deliver

Dr.Nygaard. THE BEST!!

I just love Dr.Nygaard. I was recomended to her by a friend of mine and I am so glad that I made that apt to go see her. Dr. Nygaard is the most caring, warming, comforting and compassionate person!! I cannot tell you what a great person she is and what great experience and life changing this has been for me! I cannot thank her enough for the wonderful work she has done! A life saver, her work has change my whole attitude about myself! I just love her and all her staff. I would diffinitely encourage anyone who is considering a procedure to please go see her first, I guarantee you will love her too!! I have had a tummy tuck, and came back to her for a mastopexy, Augmentation , and breast implants. I love her work and I know you will too!