Dr. Christine A Omeara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine A Omeara?

Very Caring & knowledgeable physician

I have a lot of medical issues and when I started with Dr. O'Meara she made a sufficiently long enough appointment time so she could go over my problems. I wasn't hurried at all and when she went over my past history she noted two things I hadn't followed up on. Her nurse called to see about them. I asked for and was given a copy of mylab results and when I had a CT scan for something else it was noted that there might be another problem. The office made an appointment for that follow up. I recommend her as a very good family doctor.

A really great, caring doctor

I switched doctor's last year after several less than satisfying experiences, and found Dr. Christine O'meara. I was shocked at how great she was! I guess I had been sort of "trained" to be rushed in and out, but this doctor sat down and asked me followup questions, and she answered mine. She researched something on the internet right in front of me when I asked her about a symptom I'd been having, and she spoke to me with respect. I know it's sad that having a doctor speak to you with respect is big deal, but it happens so rarely these days. She listened to my symptoms and instead of just putting me on anti-depressants like everyone else wanted to, she ordered blood work and found I had shocking low vitamin D levels. I've been taking Vitamin D for several months and I feel like a new person. I have energy and my pain is gone. She's a great, smart and caring doctor and I can't believe how lucky I was to find her.