Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Oehler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christine M Oehler has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Christine M Oehler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christine M Oehler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
do not take the time to obtain previous lab results from pcp and when i ordered it which was sent same hr i was in the office, i waited for a call as they were informed that i would call, no avail and up to now which is almost 4 months later i have not received any follow up at all. Dr Oehler wanted me to do 7 different labs related to my hormone level which 4 of them were already done by my PCP so i waited for them to call me so that they can change the order and I could get the labs done or even just to make a follow up to let me know what i need to do. so disappointing.
Dr. Oehler delivered my second child and as much as I liked how much of a perfectionist she is, I would not go back to Desert OB. You wait so long for your appointment--an hour average for my visits just to get into the room. Also, I would end up seeing her PA the whole time and only saw her twice before the actual delivery. Her bedside manners are average and she is fairly nice, but I had a much better experience with my first doctor. The front house staff were fairly nice, but the PA was arrogant and icy--I didn't look forward to my appointments whenever I knew she was coming in.
I've seen many doctors but this one is the WORST doctor on the whole planet! Wait time was over 35 min. During check up she gave me extreme pain which lasted a whole month.! I thought the pain will never go away. She also billed me for a service which she did not do. I would never go to this doctor again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Christine M Oehler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert West Ob / Gyn Ltd, 5601 W Eugie Ave Ste 100, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Oehler in this video.
Dr. Christine M Oehler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.