Dr. Christine H Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine H Park?

Great doctor and person

I have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, among other conditions, and i’ve been seeing Dr Park for more than 10 years now. She is just the best at what she does. With my disease almost everything is customized as to the treatments, care and medicines that I take. I’ve been in and out of hospitals and she always visits and collaborates with my other doctors as to next best step to keep my SLE at bay. I’ve always found her to be very attentive and sensitive to my needs. I have a lot of Specialists due to my many health problems and I consider myself to be very knowledgeable and immersed in my SLE than most patients. I have had to change doctors because I didn’t feel the care and concern or there was just no rapport. With Dr Park, I was really able to connect. I trust her very much and she has proven her professionalism and compassion time and time again through the many ups and downs of my condition. For more than a decade I’ve stayed with her because of this and more. I have been very happy with Dr Park and I highly recommend her. I would also like to commend her staff, Michelle and Maria, for being kind, efficient and caring. They are a great team all in all.

Terribly Insensitive

After struggling for 3.5 years with a systemic disease frustration is an understatement. Dr Christine Park was one of the first docs i saw within the first year of my symptoms. Instead of seeing my symptoms as signs of a rheumatic condition, she dismissed them and didn't seem interested in helping me in the least. Upon hearing I had severe inflammation and pain in my lower urinary/genital bowel areas she suggested I "wear a skirt" and laughed. My husband and I left the office confused, angry and overwhelmed at the incompetence of this doctor.