Dr. Christine M Parker Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christine M Parker?

My Daughters Angel

Dr.Christine Parker was my Daughters pediatrician 3 years starting at birth and she was truly amazing!My Daughter had several health problems early on and Dr.Parker was right on top of every issue and didn't stop until she had an answer!Such a sweet, loving, gentle soul! I went home and cried the day she told me she was going to be moving on to another location.Anyone lucky enough to have her as a pediatrician will receive nothing but the best in top quality care!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes