Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I really did not like this self centered doctor! She is very full of herself and I do not like being accused of things I have not done as she did to me! I have talked to other veterans about her and we all do not like this self centered doctor, she is more about what she expects you do do for her, then how she can help you, being the veteran! Terrible bedside manner! As a doctor she should have taken care of animals, not people! Of course I would be sorry for animals if she should ever treat them! No compassion for a human being! Is it possible to rate zero stars! If so that is what I rate her! She spent time with me, but time like that is like a visit to where the devil lives! In my opinion, I do not feel this woman has a heart! I definitely would not and do not want to see her ever again! Her nurse was fabulous, I wished she was the doctor!
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Christine M Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8810 Rio San Diego Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Christine M Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.