Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine A Quatro
Dr. Christine A Quatro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hurst, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Quatro is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Medical City North Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine A Quatro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Open Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Bone Fracture
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Showing 5 of 21
I went in to have my one year old son's cast removed. My mom stayed in the empty waiting room with my other four children while we saw the doctor. While I am in the room my other children are playing and being typical children in a waiting room. Well the office manager, Paula Zimmer, came out and told my three year old son if he didn't stop yelling she would take him to the back of the office and show him children in pain and what a real reason to yell is. I confronted her and told her how disrespectful and rude she was and all she said was sorry you feel that way. My three year old is terrrified now. Anytime he sees an elderly woman like Mrs..Zimmer he cries and panics. Not only this, but my son had severe irritation on his legs when they removed his cast. There solution was instead of cleaning off all of the blood and dirty to just simply apply an antibiotic cream to the dirty sores. I told Dr. Quattro when she came back in the room that was not acceptable and that he needed to be cleaned up and bandaged. Finally a very nice nurse came in and treated his wounds probably. Paula Zimmer needs to be fired immediately for her actions. I have called and asked for the doctor to call me regarding this manner and have not received a call. NEVER take anyone to this office.
Appears to have a lot of new staff. Our initial visit took 2 hours due to new employee intake personnel and questions asked twice ( intake sheet and then verbally). Billing dept is not user friendly. Receptionist is ok. The office appears disorganized at times. Witnessed a lot of on the job training of the staff on my own child during visits. Review of surgery will be determined in a month or so after my child has time out of their cast.
My 17 month old daughter broke her arm above the elbow falling off the couch after climbing to reach an item on the counter. We took her to the ER where a temporary splint was placed on her. The ER doctor referred us to Dr. Quatro since our daughter was so young. My wife called that Monday morning after the weekend when my daughter fell, and made an appointment to get in. She was seen on Tuesday morning, the wait was right on time, Dr. Quatro was very attentive to all of my daughter's needs as well as properly re-wrapping the splint for us. More x-rays were taken, and come to find out, the ER didn't catch that a piece of the bone had come off, Dr. Quatro immediately scheduled an emergency surgery for the next morning, where she was able to get in and repin the piece of bone back in place. Everything has been healing perfectly. Our experience has been easy with all the stress of a toddler with a broken arm. I am definitely glad we were referred to her, and she put us at ease during surgery as well.
Dr. Quatro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center
Dr. Christine A Quatro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVarsity Orthopedics Pa, 501 W Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine A Quatro in this video.
Dr. Christine A Quatro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hurst, TX.