Dr. Christine J Salter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine J Salter?

I highly recommend Dr Salter to all my friends and family. She is the most caring and thorough practioner I have ever had. It grieves me that our insurance does not carry her fully.

Felt more like a car dealership, than a doctor's office

I don't see how you could afford this doctor unless you are very wealthy. The staff pressures you to sign up for an "investment program" and they cost thousands. She is also out of network, requires a monthly fee of $75.00 on top of everything else to be your primary, and most testing is not covered by insurance. They called me repeatedly to hound me for money before a follow up to a thermography and refused me a needed ultrasound unless I paid up. Let's hope it's not cancer.