Highly Dissatisfied

Bad experience

First of all this dr simply isn’t very knowledgeable. Worse than that however, very unprofessional. She will discuss your personal info with other patients, not cool.

Fantastic doctor

I kept hearing this doctor’s name and decided to see her because I had been feeling terrible and needed help losing weight. It took me 4 months to get a new patient appointment but I am so happy I waited. She changed my medicine for my sugar and high blood pressure and even started me on some weight medication and I feel better than I have since my 40s. She is really smart (she is an attorney too!) and has great ideas and is very encouraging. I am very pleased with her and her office staff.

excellent doctor

Dr. Crocker is very detail-oriented and an excellent listener. She takes excellent care of me and my husband. My elderly parents are now her patients too. Love the staff.

One and done!

My pcp was booked, so I called and was given everlasting different times in which I could see Dr Crocker on same day which I felt odd. Well, now I know why. She just didn’t seem very knowledgeable at all and googled any question you asked her. Also seemed in a hurry to get me out door. I would not recommend.

Outstanding Practitioner!

One of the best clinicians I have ever seen. Saw her on a consult basis at West Penn Hospital. Extremely intelligent and was able to give me suggestions that will help improve my health and long term wellness. Very well informed with up to studies. Was also kind and non judgmental. Made feel I could succeed and listened to my concerns. Very sincere and caring. Highly recommend her, wish she was closer to my home because I would choose her as my regular PCP. Amazing physician.

Exceptional Physician

As a new patient with Dr. Crocker I couldn’t be more pleased. She took the time to listen and Understand my needs. She openly discussed alternative ideas for my specific needs. I had her undivided attention throughout my visit and left feeling that my health and well being was as important to her as it was to me. Very highly recommended!

Ann B.

Smart, kind, great listener and does not prescribe too many medications!!

I finally found a doctor who listens to me

I found Dr. Crocker after having the frustrating experience of not being able to get in to see my regular PCP. I found her to be warm and caring and highly knowledgeable. During our visit, she personally called a specialist to discuss a treatment plan and also set up an appointment for me with another specialist I needed to see. I have never had a doctor do so much for me.

Dr. Christine Sekula Crocker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tarentum, PA.

Dr. Christine Sekula Crocker Is this you?