Dr. Christine Seliskar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Seliskar?

THE best.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr. Seliskar is amazing. She really cares about her kids and their parents. She will always take the time to explain, and can do so in a way that a layman can understand. She often calls after hours and talks with us. I really cannot recommend her highly enough. She has done great work with both of my daughters.

Mom

Posted on February 5th, 2014

We love Dr. Seliskar! My children have been with her since they were babies and she is a fantastic doctor. Recently we had a health scare with our oldest and she went above and beyond checking in on us as the hospital and making referrals, really thinks outside th box. I love that she takes time with parents of children who have special needs. More doctors could learn a thing or two from her.

Posted on September 8th, 2013

Dr. Seliskar is amazing. As first time parents, she put us at ease and made us completely comfortable. She is very friendly and warm. She does a great job explaining things and answering any and all questions. She is very supportive for new parents and encourages everything you are doing. My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of pediatrician.

Love this doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Loved Dr. Seliskar from the moment we met her. She has a very calming presence and she is great with kids. My daughter loves her. We had to switch insurance companies due to an employment change. I'm devastated she won't be my child's pediatrician anymore.

Posted on October 25th, 2015