Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Sheridan
Dr. Christine M Sheridan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with other offices in Gettysburg, PA and Etters, PA . She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sheridan is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Sheridan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I am a patient of Dr. Sheriden new practice in Newberry an very dissatisfied with her as a doctor!! I am on a few medicines for a number of years an she says she feels uncomfortable writing me scripts for my meds .I been to a few doctors in my life an never met a doctor quite like her!! I see a new doc end of march,thank goodness, also never had s doctor that I vault in a lie,unreal!! No stars for me!! Staff was outrageous,loved them.
Dr. Sheridan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Christine M Sheridan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Sheridan in this video.
Dr. Christine M Sheridan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.