Dr. Christine L Shields Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Christine L Shields?

possibly worst walk in visit ever If I could give zero stars, I certainly would

Dr. Shields is appalling. She talked AT me for over an hour and then did absolutely nothing to treat the medical condition which brought me to her. I will NEVER go to the MGH walk in again [and I work at MGH]. Frankly, I was horrified that she is allowed to work there. I thought MGH had much higher standards.

Abrasive and rude, often interrupting conversation. OK medical knowledge, but with an attitude and unwilling to listen to the patient.

Rude

I was her patient for several years. She is very knowledgeable about medicine, but her rough and rude manner do not compensate for her medical background. I was very dissatisfied with her when I had a serious medical scare and needed reassurance, not brashness. There are too many excellent doctors who are both medically savvy AND caring.

Type 2 Diabetes