Dr. Christine J Sigal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine J Sigal?

I felt like she completely disregarded my concerns and the pain I was having. First she said surgery for endometriosis was a last resort and that many people "live with the pain." Then a moment later she was suggesting laparoscopy just for exploratory purposes and diagnosis, not to remove the endometriosis, which makes NO sense. I lost all trust and would not want a dr. that is this unsure of surgery to be operating on me. Also, she spent a max of 5 minutes with me and it cost me a $50 specialist co-pay, so that in itself made me feel disregarded.

outstanding!

i have nothing but high praise for this doctor! She was vital to the early diagnosis of my endometrial cancer this time last year, and i always felt like i was treated with the utmost respect and compassion.Thank you, Dr. Sigal!!