Dr. Christine Sigman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Sigman?

MISDIAGNOSED ME. TOLD ME I HAD THE SHINGLES WHEN I HAD STAGE 3 NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMA

Posted on July 12th, 2017

This doctor consistently did not take what I said to her into consideration before MISDIAGNOSING me. When I told her I was so tired and sick that I could not get through my day. She said "You might be depressed" When I told her getting with pain in my stomach. She gave me pain meds. I said my stomach also fills full, swollen She ignored that part. When I said that the stomach pain was also in the back. Ignored. Next appt. Ii told her pain was worse I cannot lay,flat without horrible pain. This pain is always there. I've tried heat that only burnt my back. She put her finger on. the burnmark. Yes I said,that is where I burned myself. She then said ... You have the shingles. I said no that's from a burn. She said Listen I know what I am talking about, they cause extreme pain with a rash as she turned my face to hers. Here is a script for the shingles. I argued again and she didn't respond. The next day I attended physical therapy. Literally cried as she touched my back. She felt around and told me that something was very wrong. She told me to call my doc order an MRI. Went for MRI I,couldn't lay down flat without screaming out in pain..sent to ER..mis diagnosed,with muscle spasms. Next day I went to a different ER. They kept me overnight and did a cat scan. I was there a lot longer as I was diagnosed with cancer later told it was stage 3 non goblins lymphoma. Here is the kicker. While in the hospital Dr. Sick and nurse asked me if I wanted to schedule a follow up with Dr. Sign an...my response was not nice.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor - she answers my questions and makes me feel like she cares about me as a person

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very empathetic and knowledgeable. What more can you ask of your doctor?

Wonderful Doctor who Cares

Posted on June 16th, 2015

she is the best doctor. i have been going to her for 15 years and have recomended her to coworkers, family and friends all of them still go to her along with their spouses..

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Willing to answer any and all of my questions

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Listens and doesn't judge. Seems genuinely interested in my well being.

Thorough and Aware of Diet Issues

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Sigman is very aware of the problems that can arise from having food sensitivities or food allergies and those issues can contribute to other health problems. She is consistent in discussing weight loss and does so in any encouraging way.

Does not listen

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I went to Dr. Sigman for 10+ years, complaining of the same thing (fatigue) for the last 5+. Always made me feel like it was my fault because I was lazy (although she did use more polite terms)--what can she do for a woman who will not get off the couch? She did not explore or address what should have been, to her, very obvious contributing factors (medication, Vitamin D deficiency). However, If you are fit and active, I can imagine she would work overtime to figure out what is causing any problems your may experience.

She's outstanding!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2012

If you can get Dr. Sigman you are doing yourself a giant favor. She is so thorough in her exams, that if she says you are healthy, you ARE healthy. Personable and always has time for questions and answers - the best!!!!

She is the best!!

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Dr. Sigman is knowledgable, kind, and attentive. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen, and I never feel rushed when I'm th ...

VERY CARING DOCTOR

Posted on May 26th, 2010

DR. SIGMAN IS ONE OF THE MOST "CARING" DOCTORS I HAVE EVER MET. SHE IS ADAMANT ABOUT CERTAIN ASPECTS OF MY HEALTH, AND I KNOW SHE WILL TELL ME HOW IT IS, WHETHER I WANT TO HEAR IT OR NOT.DR. SIGMAN'S DIAGNOSES HAVE BEEN ON THE MARK. SHE HAS MONITORED MY DIABETES BETTER THAT ANYONE ELSE. I AM TRULY LUCKY AND GRATEFUL FOR HAVING FOUND HER.

Not a good Doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Dr. Sigman is a very bad doctor. She does not prescribe medications properly and diagnoses incorrectly. Although my chart told her I was allergic to a medications ingredients, she precribed it anyway. She was unconcerned about this. She also misdiagnosed an illness and refused to perform the necessary tests to properly diagnose. I had to seek a specialist and had a 3 month recovery from a minor illness that would have gone away in a few weeks if diagnosed and treated properly. Be very careful.