Dr. Christine V Simon Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christine V Simon?

Dr. Simon is all-too rare. She listens, is truly concerned about her patients' health, is tireless in dealing with insurance, thorough in ordering tests and resolving all issues, takes her time, and is a kind, thoughtful doctor. I hope she never retires!

One of the best if not the best doctors I've ever seen great Communication and compassion all around great doctor

A compassionate Dr. Actually listens to the patient.

An exceptional doctor

I have been a patient for about 5 years. I would recommend this physician without any hesitation. She listens to my description of a problem, and tells me her thinking as appropriate. She explains options, asks my opinion if appropriate, tells me what to watch for, and uses language I can understand. I have never felt rushed and have always felt cared for appropriately. She has asked for and followed my preferences when there was a choice about treatment. It used to be that she often ran late, but I didn't mind that as I felt I got a very good office visit when it was my turn. However, recent visits have been very close to the scheduled time. The office has been reorganized in the last year or so, so maybe this change has improved that aspect of the experience.

Dr.Simon

She's a great doctor I wouldnt want to see anyone els.

caring and considerate

Dr. Simon has been my family doctor for more than a year. it was always a pleasure talking to her. She is very caring, never rush. I feel very comfortable discussing my concerns with her. She is very professional, very thorough in treating my conditions. I have met Dr. Wallach too and also had very good experience. the staff are very warm and easy to talk to.

Happy old lady

Dr. Simon is great. She is soft spoken, gentle and just plain nice. This is one kind lady that knows her business.

Happy 80 yr. old

Dr. Simon is gentle , soft spoken, and kind. She understood my concerns and responded in a sympathetic and wise fashion. Her hours, however, as pre ...

Dr. Christine V Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, CA.