Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine A Sinsky
Dr. Christine A Sinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dubuque, IA, with another office in Dubuque, IA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sinsky is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Dubuque. Dr. Sinsky has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine A Sinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Sinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Christine A Sinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine A Sinsky in this video.
Dr. Christine A Sinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.