Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine C Stallkamp MD
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA, with another office in Broomall, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stallkamp is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Suburban Community Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp has 2 locations
154 Exton Square Mall
Exton, PA 19341
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Stallkamp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine C Stallkamp, MD - Family Medicine in Exton, PA, in this video.
Dr. Christine C Stallkamp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.