Dr. Christine P Stankovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine P Stankovic?

Wonderful Doctor!

Went to Dr. Stankovic with my daughter who had a very high temperature, she was extremely professional and helpful, and had my child up and running in a few days after a prescription. She was very understanding and comforting....A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

By far the best doctor we have had.

Terrific Doctor! Pleasant and professional. Extremely talented & knowledgable Pediatrician. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

A wonderful Doctor. Very pleasant and professional. Would reccommend her to any parent. Children loved her!

Took my son to see Dr. Christine Stankovic,she was very pleasant, professional and very helpful.Can't understand the other posters complaint......I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Stankovic and would highly recommend her.

I took my daughter to an urgent care facility and they told us to go to the emergency room at Providence Park Hospital. We only waited a few minutes and were checked in and waiting for the Dr. Dr. Stankovic came in with another Dr to look at my daughter. Dr. Stankovic was very unplesant, angry and acted like we wasted her time. She told me that my daughter could have waited until the next day to see her pediatircian and it wasn't an issue I should have brought her to the ER for. The next month I got several bills totaling over $700. The dr. wrote up our visit as something the insurance company wouldn't cover. I will NEVER go to this doctor, or hospital again and I would NEVER recommend this dr to anyone!!!

Dr. Christine P Stankovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.