3.4

Efficient, friendly and helpful

Any active OB practice has delays, which can be compounded by winter weather, and my first visit had a delayed start. However, Dr. Skorberg in the team were so efficient--the actual visit was completed quicker than I expected. I found Dr. Skorberg knowledgeable, helpful and warm. I've already recommended her to a friend.

Dr.Skorberg is a very knowledgable Doctor and I trust her with mine and my son's life. She answered all my questions when I would call or during my appointments, was professional and courteous every time. She was on call when my son was born and was attentive and made the best judgment with my son's birth. Dr. Skorberg performed surgery on me and I couldn't be happier from the outcome. I didn't have any pain afterwards and healed up nicely, can barely see the scar. She talked me through everything beforehand. I recommend new mommies go to her.

Very Professional

Dr. Skorberg is very professional and knowledgeable about her profession. Very good Doctor.

Dr skorburg is always late and The office staff is extremely unprofessional.

Be sure you know what you are getting into

I had to wait over an hour for more than one appointment while Dr. Skorberg was at the hospital delivering a baby. That was annoying but not the real problem. I do not believe Dr. Skorberg was forthcoming with information and side effects of a drug she recommended I take. I trusted her and was a patient of hers for 10 year before her denial of ever having a patient have problems with this drug. After the surgery, the incision looked like a first year medical student had done it, (or probably could have done a better job). I have decided to find another physician for any further physicals and treatments. Be sure to ask questions and find out about any treatment and side effects your doctor recommends whether it's the first time you've been their patient or even if you've been their patient for 20 years. I have never had to go through any medical situations like that but now I know what to ask and I have a much better idea of how to handle it.

If I coudl give zero stars, I would

Love Dr. Skorberg

Emergency C-section with my first baby and then another c-section with my second. Always super professional, yet down to earth. I trust her with my life, and am so glad to have found her.

Dr. Christine F Skorberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.