Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I have been a patient of Dr. Stewarts for a number of years now and have consistently been impressed by her (and the office) quality of care, professionalism, sensitivity, accuracy, thoroughness and genuine caring in service delivery. I never feel that she is in a rush as she provides the appropriate amount of time for assessing a problem with specific corrective action and discussion. I literally trust her with my life. I have recommended many others to this practice, not sure if they all "get in"...as she is very busy. Thank you Dr. Stewart & staff :)
After a series of short-term, disastrous interactions with local doctors (all of whom thought I was hypochondriac) I was recommended to Dr. Stewart, who discovered liver and lung dysfunctions and has always listened carefully to my symptoms, instead of interjecting a diagnosis in 30 secs or less. She's now been my doctor for over 25 years and I'm wondering if there's another like her in the whole country. She's a gem!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Christine Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristine Stewart Md, 97 Harvest Rd, Fairport, NY
Dr. Christine Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairport, NY.