Dr. Christine Stewart Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christine Stewart?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I am saddened by Dr. Stewart's retirement from active practice. I have known her all of my adult life and have found her to be superior in her care approach, willingness to discuss concerns, accurate diagnoses and timely referrals.

Love Dr. Stewart and her Staff

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I feel really comfortable going to my doctor. She's wonderful. Her Staff Lori and Ava are great!!! Thanks!!!!! :)

Dr. Christine Stewart ROCKS!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Stewarts for a number of years now and have consistently been impressed by her (and the office) quality of care, professionalism, sensitivity, accuracy, thoroughness and genuine caring in service delivery. I never feel that she is in a rush as she provides the appropriate amount of time for assessing a problem with specific corrective action and discussion. I literally trust her with my life. I have recommended many others to this practice, not sure if they all "get in"...as she is very busy. Thank you Dr. Stewart & staff :)

Top Doc

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Ratings say it all...takes as much time as needed, discusses treatments with and listens to patients, genuinely concerned for patients, focused on patient, but also nice.Staff is as good.

My doctor for years

Posted on April 25th, 2010

After a series of short-term, disastrous interactions with local doctors (all of whom thought I was hypochondriac) I was recommended to Dr. Stewart, who discovered liver and lung dysfunctions and has always listened carefully to my symptoms, instead of interjecting a diagnosis in 30 secs or less. She's now been my doctor for over 25 years and I'm wondering if there's another like her in the whole country. She's a gem!!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017